The Girl You Can't See


So long gone...
So long ago...
Before I finally get a chance to talk to you. But it seems to me that you are too busy for my sentiments. Maybe it is just a dream that will never be real to just see you reply with the same amount of heart.
You were east and I'm west. That's how far we are. I never expected you to cross the same river but that fact that you are also longing for me that same way. Why can't you do the same.
Oh maybe I am just a little with a Lion's mane, never you ideal girl just a fan behind those glowing screens.
A fanatic hopeless romantic.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Featured Posts

Brains and Beauty

"Negativities in life are essential for only in subtracting you can make a difference..."  That is how I started my introduct...